Sunday, January 19, 2014

Blog Post #1

I have not previously heard anything about EDM310. A fear I have about EDM310 is I am not that great with computers. I use the computer a lot for social media and things like that, but when it comes to blogging and using HTML, I am not that great. I have not previously taken any other class like EDM310. The only other computer class I have ever taken was computer discovery. That was just teaching me the basics and how to type. The most difficult thing for me in EDM310 will be getting past the learning curve of using HTML and using the codes within my blogs. It will be difficult to learn all these things compared to what I already know and what I have learned in high school. The best way for me to address this difficulty would be just to go in the class with an open mind, making sure that I pay close attention to what is being taught. I will have to make sure I study and memorize all the codes.

examples of HTML

2 comments:

  1. Learning HTML and other codes will be hard at first but once you start using them each week I think you will get the hang of it! For me it helps to have a sticky note on the laptop in case I forget! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "... but when it comes to blogging and using HTML, I am not that great." Now you will have an opportunity to learn. If 3rd graders can do HTML, so can you!

    ReplyDelete