Sunday, April 6, 2014

C4K#2

During the month of March I was assigned to comment on multiple kids' blogs. The first week of March was spring break so I was not assigned anything that week. The following week we had a bonus week for C4K and also was not assigned anything for that week.

The next week I was assigned to comment on Alamoni's blog post. Alamoni was in Mrs. She's second grade class at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand. His blog post was a story about his toy, Harold the giraffe. There was a video of Alamoni describing what the toy looked like. There was also a picture of the toy and a drawing Alamoni had drew of Harold the giraffe. I commented that he did a great job on the video and on his drawing. I also included that giraffes are actually my favorite animal.

The last week I was assigned to comment on Daniella's blog post. Daniella was in Miss Lavakula's fifth grade class at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand. Daniella was nine years old. In her blog post, she wrote about her class walking to the Glen Innes Aquatic center pool. She told about how she got in the water and the instuctor gave her a board. She learned how to float on her back and other swimming techniques. I told her about when I was her age I also took swimming lessons and loved it. It was really fun and they taught me some of the same things.

picture of two giraffes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie. I'm a first year beginning Teacher at Pt England School in New Zealand. I just wanted to thankyou for commenting on the students blogs, it's really exciting for them to receive comments from all the way around the other side of the world. Best of luck with your studies.

    ReplyDelete