Wednesday, April 23, 2014

C4K#3

For the month of April I was assigned to comment on kids' blogs from across the world. The first week I was assigned to comment on Lorenzo's blog from Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand. He is in Mr. Somerville class. Lorenzo has been blogging since year four, but is now in year six. For his blog post, his reading group was assigned to read a book about kokutu and do an activity on it. The group said the kokutu was a generous and smart bird and is interesting to look at. I commented on how interesting the bird was to look at and I loved reading his post.

The next week I was assigned to comment on Manuwal's blog who was also from Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand. She was in Miss Nalder year four class. The blog post was a term 1 2012 Chromebook reflection. She answered the following questions:

1.) What did I enjoy? I like doing math on my Chromebook.
2.) Things I didn't enjoy? I do not like coloring in on my Chromebook.
3.) What did I learn? I learned how to do reading on my Chromebook.
4.) What did I find most interesting? Reading.
5.) How I feel about my term overall? I first felt happy when I got my Chromebook.
6.) What could I have done better to help my learning? I will be proud and ask a teacher.
I commented on how I enjoyed reading the reflection and how she did a great job on using complete sentences.

world map

1 comment:

  1. I think it was really cool that you got to influence children in different countries without even leaving the comfort of your home.

    ReplyDelete